Return Policy last updated on 11/12/21.
You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept any orders at our sole discretion. After having received your order, we will send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered. Acceptance of your order and the formation of the contract of sale between Company and you will not take place unless and until you have received your order confirmation email.
Prices and Payment Terms
All prices posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. All such taxes and charges will be added to your merchandise total and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation email. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical or other errors in any offer by us and we reserve the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
Terms of payment are at our sole discretion and payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. You represent and warrant that (i) the payment information you supply to us is true, correct and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such payment for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your payment institution, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any.
• Customized Invitations: Semi-custom wedding invitations will be ready to ship within 4 weeks from your Print Approval. Failure to approve your designs will result in a delay in production and shipping. All semi-custom invitations will ship via FedEx or UPS with tracking information provided. After packaged as been marked as shipped, we are not responsible for anything that happens in transit and/or packages being stolen.
• Customized Day-Of Items: Semi-custom day-of items will be ready to ship within 3 weeks from your Print Approval. Failure to approve your designs will result in a delay in production and shipping. All day-of items will ship via FedEx or UPS with tracking information provided. After packages have been marked as shipped, we are not responsible for anything that happens in transit and/or packages being stolen.
• All Items: All items will ship standard via USPS, FedEx, or USPS, unless otherwise noted (ie, Local Pickup). Tracking information will be provided via your order email for all orders. It is the Customer’s responsibility to select the appropriate Shipping Speed. If an item is needed by a specific date, you are responsible for choosing upgraded shipping, if necessary. We are not responsible for items arriving after a “date” if Standard Shipping was selected. We are also not responsible for any delays in shipping from our carriers due to capacity, weather, or any Act of God.
• Local Pickup: Where applicable, local pickup will be offered. You will be notified of your ability to pick up your order and information on pickup. Orders must be picked up in a timely manner. Orders not retrieved within the time window will be not be refunded.
Final Sale; Returns; Exchanges
All items in the shop are considered final sale, unless otherwise noted. If there are problems with your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to bring it to our attention. These will be addressed on a case by case basis.
• Customized Items (Semi-Custom Invitations & Other Items): If you placed an order, but no longer need it fulfilled, refunds are handled in these ways:
• If no proof has been presented: 100% refund
• If a proof has been presented: 75% refund
• If a Print Agreement has been signed, but production has not begun: 50% refund
• Once Production begins, no refunds will be accepted.
Not for Resale
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States. You represent and warrant that you are buying products or services from the Site for your own use only, and not for resale.
License to Use Purchased Digital Materials
In accordance with the terms herein, and in consideration for digital purchases made from the Site, Company grants to You, and You accept from Company, a non-exclusive and non-transferable license (the "License") to use the current version of our digital materials (“Digital Materials”). Digital Materials includes any purchased ebooks, online courses, templates, photos, or other digitally available materials. You agree to use and access the Digital Materials solely for Your own personal educational purposes. You have no implied rights to the License of Digital Materials. Except as is otherwise expressly permitted in this Agreement, the use of the Digital Materials is restricted so no one may do any of the following or aid anyone in such endeavor: (a) Sublicense, sell, lease, or rent the Digital Materials; (b) Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or attempt to derive the source code from or structure of the Digital Materials; (c) Create a derivative work that is based on any portion of the Digital Materials; (d) Rewrite any portion of the Digital Materials or use any portion of the Digital Materials in connection with creating any work that is similar in function, content or appearance to any portion of the Digital Materials; (e) Remove any proprietary notice from the Digital Materials; (f) Copy, reproduce, distribute, or in any way duplicate all or any part of the Digital Materials; (g) export or re-export the Digital Materials or any portion thereof in violation of the export control laws or regulations of the United States; (h) engage in, facilitate, or further any unlawful conduct; and/or (i) damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Company Website (or the networks connected to any Company Website) or interfere with anyone else's ability to access or use the Digital Materials.
Disclaimer of Warranties
WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF NON- INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, OR ANY CONTENT OR ANY INFORMATION, GOODS, OR SERVICES THAT ARE AVAILABLE OR ADVERTISED OR SOLD THROUGH THE SITE.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS IS LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT AND COMPLIMENTARY SHIPPING FEES AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION. NO PERFORMANCE OR OTHER CONDUCT, NOR ANY ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION, STATEMENT, OR ADVICE PROVIDED BY US OR ANY OF OUR AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES WILL CREATE A WARRANTY, OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OR DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.